MIKE DAILEY is an experienced trial attorney representing a wide variety of clients in matters of complex civil litigation throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. His practice is currently centered upon defending claims of professional negligence levied against physicians, hospitals, lawyers, real estate agents and other licensed specialists. Additionally, he has significant experience in matters of product liability, premises liability and personal injury litigation. Mike received his Bachelor of Arts degree from University of Kentucky, magna cum laude, and his Juris Doctorate from University of Louisville School of Law. Mike and his wife, Jennifer, are the proud parents of three beautiful daughters, Madison, Sarah, and Gracelyn.
- Successfully defended numerous healthcare specialists through trial by jury in high profile cases of catastrophic injury and death.
- Diverse client population includes property and casualty insurers, brokerage houses, banking entities, real estate brokers/agents, land surveyors, product manufacturers and landowners in addition to serving as statewide counsel for the premier retailer of specialty coffee in the world.
- Practice dedicated exclusively to civil litigation.
Honors and Awards
AV Preeminent® Peer review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
The Best Lawyers in America© 2018-2021
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© for work in the following areas:
- Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
Kentucky Super Lawyers®, 2013-2021
- Recognized in Kentucky Super Lawyers®
- Top 50 Attorneys in Kentucky 2019-2021
J.D. University of Louisville
B.A. University of Kentucky, magna cum laude
Supreme Court of Kentucky
United States District Court for Western District of Kentucky
United States District Court for Eastern District of Kentucky
American Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
Kentucky Bar Association
Kentucky Defense Counsel
Louisville Bar Association